The Walking Dead: The Game is a downloadable episodic five-part game series created by Telltale Games. The game does not follow the plot of the comics or the The Walking Dead AMC TV Series, but takes place in the comic book universe.
Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
The Walking Dead: The Game is available as a downloadable title on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, PC, Mac, and iPad. The game features decision-making and quick-time events. You can walk around 3D environments freely, but much of the action involves making choices or finding interactive objects in cut scenes.
Episodes (Click links):
- Episode 1 – A New Day
- Episode 2 – Starved For Help
- Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
- Episode 4 – Around Every Corner
- Episode 5 – No Time Left
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode.
- Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore.
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
To know how to download ‘The Walking Dead: The Game’, go to Telltale Games website.